Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Team SunRype 2016

We’re happy to welcome you back to the 2016 SunRype Ambassador Team! yay! this is fantastic news! I am proud to be a SunRype Ambassasor for the third time. Sunrype is super delicious all natural and what's most important VEGAN! I already have some samples from last year and my running kit is still in tiptop conditions so I can get right to it. I have to run at least 3 races in branded apparel and give out samples and tell people how great Sunrype is. I think they even have some new products, and I hope they send us some of those. I'll be honest I was getting a little worried since I had not heard from them yet this year, I thought they had gotten rid of the team altogether like they did with the Aquaphor team. I'll admit I like sunrype samples a tad bit more than aquaphor. I am blessed to be part of this team for another year and I am super happy that this is a vegan product I can promote, because it is I am going to also be able to use that as a platform to promite veganism and share how I am a vegan runner. I think the more buzz that is generated about the matter the better. People will see that I am happy and healthy and I don't to consume any type of animal products period. I just know the Lord is using me for something big here and I can't wait for it all to unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment