Monday, December 29, 2014

Fanatic #10052 (Uranus)

I am an official FANATIC http://halffanatics.com/. I have been welcomed into the Fanatic AsyLum!!!!! "You definitely qualify for the Fanatics at the Uranus (2 Moon) Level with your 8 races in 365 days." WOOOOOO! If you are interested in what that means you can take a look at the Fanatic Criteria I want to try and jump to Saturn ASAP and if possible Jupiter! I might be able to finagle in January as I have 3 races on the calendar for January. Here is a link to my profile: Races completed by #10052 Rebecca Garcia Being a fanatic is great also because now I have a place to keep an awesome race record. So now I can keep track and discover actually how many races I have run and also record all thier times! So to date after the Holly Jolly Half I have 31 lifetime races! The New Years race this weekend will be my 25th half marathon! How exciting is that?! I would have never know if I didn't go all crazy and update my profile. I am super duper beyond excited for this and it is definately going to pump me up for the new year! 2015 = #everyrunisablessing #smilesformiles

No comments:

Post a Comment